Monday, June 15, 2009

BHouse

BHouse. It's not a place. It's a state of mind.

A place of wonders. A place of terrors. A place where there are doors everywhere that lead no where... where the steps are not for the weak of knee. Where the locals climb to the top of telephone poles to disconnect our internet...

But it's really not that bad. That centipede didn't know what it was getting itself into. Neither did Joe when he put a clove of garlic on each piece of garlic bread. That motorcycle gang did know what they were getting themselves into. All up into our ears all night long. Shiiiiiiiiiit.

Aditya, I suspect, thought he knew what he was getting himself into: I will leave you to be the judge of that.What is this? In Aditya's defense, David seemed to think it was what Aditya thought it was.

Despite perhaps the lackluster delivery of Aditya's culinary genius, he does work hard for the money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1hBfiNqh90

Ok. So the movie's sideways. What of it, I ask? I haven't been the same since I found that totem. That little figurine of a monkey. It was under the desk in my room. It was shiny. I picked it up. Examined it closely. I felt its power over me. Possessed, I opened its mouth.
Add Image
Add ImageAdd Image


AND IT BELCHED FIRE AT ME!!!!! The previous occupants of this house were insane!!1!

I don't have much time left. Even now I hear the monkey calling to me...

Yes Joe, I'm coming to bed.

1 comment:

  1. This is why i read this blog. Sometimes it makes me feel better about the sorry state of my life.
    <3

    ReplyDelete