Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In my defense

Concerning the photographs and video Alan will likely soon post of me, I would just like to say the following:

a) I am a brilliant chef. The word "chef" grovels tremulously at the very thought of being used to describe my prowess. Genius, however, is rarely recognized in its own time. Only a true philistine would make the claim that the steaming slices of deliciousness I created were "unidentifiable."
b) Spitters are quitters, it wasn't that gross, and I am still owed my dollar.

2 comments:

  1. I find it telling that I immediately knew you wrote this post after I saw the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addendum: I am no longer owed my dollar. I also tried my hand again at last night's recipe this morning with significantly improved success, and wrapped up an otherwise shockingly unproductive day by cooking dinner for Jae and myself, which I'm sure he will agree was delicious.

    WHUT.

    ReplyDelete