Friday, June 5, 2009

Monkeys!!!1!!!!ONE!!1!1!!!

So, this summer I'm working in Laurie Santos' monkey lab, so I get to play with capuchins all summer. Awesome. Anyway, today was awesome because we caught Felix, our alpha-male monkey, which is usually..well...impossible. Also, we also realized Jill, one of our female monkeys and former alpha-female (named after Jill Masterson in Goldfinger), is really into...well...me. In our experiment, we have the monkey trade between two experimenters, and the other one has been a girl. And we noticed Jill trades with much more (in our last session, she traded with me 11 times out of 12)...hah. As Nick said, I may be monkeys' ladies man.

2 comments:

  1. I caught Felix on my last day in the lab for the first time. It was utter bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill is a frickin' cockteaste.

    ReplyDelete