Sunday, June 7, 2009

Showers!

This weekend included marvelous, triumphant success and devastating, heartbreaking failures. Greatest victory: David and I bought a new shower curtain! For reference:



Now we have a clean and not-terrifying curtain. On the other hand, the Drano I bought to clear the sink in our downstairs bathroom is currently totally getting its ass kicked. We cannot wash our hands, but we can shower! Oh, can we ever shower.

EDIT: The Drano totally came through, our sink is no longer clogged.  And the strawberry bread I baked turned out delicious.  Three-win weekend.  Sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Sooooooo sketchy.

    Yay, strawberry bread! I though you were making cake! I still have to bake you fortune cookies when I'm back at Yale sometime.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear, they filmed psycho in bhouse...

    ReplyDelete