Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gerry (Gerard) Butler played my trombone

Yes, you read that right. Therefore, I'm retiring my mouthpiece (now named Little Gerry).

So this is what happened. I'm standing to shoot another scene, and Gerry comes up and asks if he can try playing my trombone. I say sure, of course, and I end up teaching how to play the trombone. A lot of pictures were taken (though I can't release them since, as mentioned before, I signed away my rights to say anything about the movie).

People all said I "made out" with Gerry Butler. He also said he's going to take my spot in the band. He can take my spot any day.


IT WAS AWESOME

4 comments:

  1. OMD I LOVE GERARD BUTLER. AND HATE YOU.
    But not really <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was he as funny and "human" as everyone keeps saying? At 6'2" he'd have a pretty good reach for trombone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did he use the trombone to kill any Persians?

    ReplyDelete